2021 year review
It may take you 1 minutes to read.
2021 Year review
- Released the final version of The Lost Night
- Amano Games website.
- INDI·ES website
- Wrote 5 Game dev articles @ Amano devlog.
- Pullfrog and The lost night got featured on the PICO-8 BBS
- Turned one year of doing a weekly newsletter for INDI·ES
- Started doing 3D art every 15 days
- Got into the Godot game engine.
- Tried to do a LUA aseprite binary file reader and failed
- Released the first version of marifer.house
- Ported PICO-8 minifier to Node JS
- Started learning about shaders and made a couple
- DM'd 5 D&D sessions
- Made a couple of live shows and learned how to use OBS at the Cafecito Show
- Did 10 days of Advent of Code
- Finished two new research and development products
- Launched a new product
- Used WEBGL for a client project
- Made a custom CMS for a client project
- Stopped accepting new freelance client gigs.
Things I enjoyed this year
Small summary of things I liked this year, I consumed a lot more but I self imposed the rule to choose five or less to keep it brief.
- Ask Iwata
- Loop Hero
- Ring Fit
- Keep your hands of Eiozuken
- Schitts Creek
- What we do in the shadows
- How to with John Wilson
- Ranking of kings
- Thunder Road
- Bo Burnham Inside
- Black Bear
- Shiva Baby
- Live at Vidro ’77 by Ryo Fukui
- ¿Qué se siente que me gustes tanto? By Daniel
- Bichota by Friolento
- Panacea by Disasterpeace